a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
30%
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Share | 

The Octova's Lair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hagutsume

Attack : 20
Defense : 30
Intelligence : 20
Exp : 73551

PostSubject: The Octova's Lair   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

It was completely dark in the room, with exeption of two slightly glowing yellow eyes. The owner of the eyes, Hagutsume Blightos, Octava Espada and head of Las Noches' Research and Development unit, was sitting on a victorian throne under what seemed to be a giant bush with pink roses. This room was only accessible to Hagutsume himself and any of his fraccion. In truth, within the heart of that bush is a sealed being, Hagutsume's only mental weakness. That throne is the only place where he feels secure enough to sleep, despite having no additional security. It is the mere pressence of that sealed being that calms Hagutsume's mind to the point of sleep. It is the only place where the Octova can dream and remember the past without having to fear that these feelings become known to the rest of the world and thus becoming a weakness. At the moment, it is considered night in Las Noches, and like usual, Hagutsume was sleeping, dreaming of his past. Years before his assignment as an Espada, Hagutsume was a fraccion of a late Novena Espada, Milla Cienrosa. Compared to now, his looks where way more normal. Complete white standard arrancar robes and coat, cowl and scarf to cover the lower portion of his face. No masks, armour or torn red robes. This appearance is how he sees himself in his dreams.

This is one of his dreams.

The water was boiling as the only fraccion of Lady Cienrosa was making a blend of tealeaves for the afternoon tea. ”These leaves from the human world, combined with these fruits would bring a refreshing taste to my lady's tea.” Hagutsume added some sliced bergamot orange to the leaves as he took the kettle off the fire and filled an elegant victorian tea pot with the boiled water, tea leaves and buds and the sliced fruit to finish it. While the tea was getting flavor, Hagutsume gathered some sweet cookies from a cookie pot and decorated a plate, matching the tea pot, and placed the plate on a serving tray. Once all in place, Hagutsume used a tool he designed himself to 'lock' all the solid material in the tea on the bottom. He took two cups, matching dishes and two spoons and placed each of them on the serving tray, next to the tea pot. To complete his work, he placed a pot of sugar and a small can of milk while carrying the tray on one hand to his lady in the flower graden. Once there, Novena Espada was sitting on a delicate chair with a matching table, surrounded by many colourful flowers. On another, less delicate yet matching chair, was a bigger man seated, the Cuarta Espada of that time, also the former Cuarta. ”Ah, here's Hagutsume with the tea, lord Cuarta, I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable. Hagutsume is as skilled in making tea blends and I am.” Lady Cienrosa smiled to the Cuarta, but he wasn't impressed by the lady's claim. Lady Milla Cienrosa, the Novena Espada and the best known arrancar healer of that time, was a lady with long, soft and slightly curled gold hair, a warm face and a well formed yet athletic body. ”...Never mind the tea, Milla-” When the Cuarta Espada adressed his lady by just her first name, Hagutsume's neutral yellow eyes instantly turned red, his free hand reached for his blade but lady Cienrosa beat Hagutsume in terms of speed. She firmly held her fraccion's hand as it was wrapped over the hilt of the latter's blade, shaking her head slightly and releasing Hagutsume's hand as his eyes turned yellow again. ”-just remember my offer... And keep a tighter grip on your pet arrancar. Next time he gets aggressive against me, I'll put him down like a stray dog.” With those words, the Cuarta Espada rose from the chair and left the garden, granting Hagutsume not even a look from his eyes. Kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him. Hagutsume was silently raging inside the the prison of his own mind. Back then, his will, powers and abilities where limited by a strange drug, made by Cienrosa to ensure Hagutsume's loyalty. But as much as he wanted to kill him, his mistress wouldn't allow it, drug or no drug, so his blade remained sheathed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hagutsume

Attack : 20
Defense : 30
Intelligence : 20
Exp : 73551

PostSubject: Re: The Octova's Lair   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 am

The Cuarta Espada had left lady Cienrosa's quarters when the Espada turned to her fraccion. ”Hagutsume, as much as you dislike lord Cuarta, never show any sign of aggression to him. He isn't the kind of man that punishes without letting you alive. I do not like losing loyal men to pointless fighting.” Lady Cienrosa pondered a bit, placing a finger on her lower lip. ”On second thought, don't show any agression against any Espada.” Hagutsume turned his face to the floor. ”As you say, my lady. I will not show any signs of aggression to any Espada.” Lady Cienrosa smiled and patted Hagutsume on his head, like a master petting her dog. But Hagutsume didn't mind this belittling act. To him, it was a reward for obedience to his beloved mistress. As lady Cienrosa started to sip her tea, he took his usual position next to her, waiting for her word to act. A few hours passed like this without any exchange of words, only artificial bird songs and insect sounds filling the garden. Once the entire pot of tea was empty, lady Cienrosa rose from her delicate chair. ”Hagutsume, be a dear and clean the table, will you? I am going to take a quick nap in my room, wake me up in an hour or two.” She smiled at Hagutsume before she left the garden. Hagutsume bowed to the Novena. ”As you wish, my lady. Two hours, it is.” With that said, he cleared the table quickly and wiped it clean, making it look unused and new.

After exactly two hours passed, a small alarm gave a signal in Hagutsume's private room, which was back in the day a small room, packed with a bed, a closet and a plain table with a single chair. It wasn't much, but it was home for Hagutsume. He stopped working on a simple drug he was making for himself and headed to his lady's bedroom. Two subtle knocks on the door prior to opening it, like usual. ”My lady, two hours have passed and I'm here to wake you up, like you asked.” With his head bowed down, Hagutsume went for the window and opened it, causing the artificial light to fall on Cienrosa, who in turn turned her face away from the window. ”...Five more minutes, Hagu...” She mumbled, but it wouldn't work. Hagutsume had already taken a dress from her cabinet and placed it on a chair behind a changing screen. The Novena Espada pulled the bedsheet over her head to try to cover the sound Hagutsume was making while preparing his lady's clothes. ”My lady, your clothes are ready, please leave the bed... now.” With a fast pull, Hagutsume removed the bedsheet from Cienrosa, folding it quickly while it was coming down and hung it over his left arm. With a slight moan, Cienrosa left her bed and started to change behind the screen. In the meantime Hagutsume changed the bedsheets and made the bed look unused. ”My lady, how you can make a bed look like a battlefield in a mere two hours is completely beside me...” Cienrosa chuckled behind the screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Octova's Lair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1