a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
30%
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Share | 

Aloha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus
Admin

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 122583

PostSubject: Aloha   Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Aloha, looks like I'm the first aside from ol admin Escher (spelling?).

Well, I'll let you know a little bit about me. I'm best known as Kaigen, though, my original RP site name when I first began some four or five years ago was Kaigen Henshi. I've been rping on forums for roughly 4 years and rping in general for about 5 years. My experience spans from sites such as BSRP. Though, I've helped as active staff from application grader to primary admin, site owner/creator and copyright holder for various other sites and plots. I do consider myself a bit of a wall poster when the muse is on fire, my favorite race to RP in a Bleachverse has always been arrancar/hollow for the simple fact that I enjoy playing the more "human" spiritual race around. I am abrasive at times from what others tell me, but, that's entirely due to me taking pride in a straight shooter mentality when it's time to get things done. Trust me though, I'm all for joking around as well.

So, that's about all I've got. Looking forward to seeing this site grow.

PS,

might I recommend a chatbox/shoutbox on the site as well? Real time chat capabilities between members is always a good thing to have. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Escher
Admin

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 102590

PostSubject: Re: Aloha   Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome to the site Kaigen, I hope you ,and everyone else who decides to join here, has a good experience. Well I guess I'll give my stats as well while I'm at it. I've been in the RP business for about 5-6 years now. I started moderating sites after i joined my second and started my own around the third. So this isn't my first rodeo. I've gone by many names but Escher's a new one (yea u got it right Kaigen lol). I'm a fairly laid back administrator but i like things done my way. anything less gets me angry fast, but im willing to work with people to get things done right. I have always been someone to accept ideas with an open mind and im not beneath saying I'm wrong in a situation. I consider myself to be a better admin than player so this time around I'm letting my members be the leaders of the RP (I'm aware this might kill me, but I love risks) , this doesn't mean I'm not going to hand pick them though. I too find the arrancar race more interesting, mainly because of their instinctual nature as apposed the the shinigami's "savior" nature.

Btw kaigen, i wasn't aware that it wasn't up. I thought i did that first. it is now though.I'm glad to see you here and It would be greatly appreciated if you spread the word of this place to anyone you know who is interested in a great bleach site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Marcus
Admin

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 122583

PostSubject: Re: Aloha   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Well folks, I'll update yall on this one for the few members we have.

1. I've changed my display name to Marcus to conform with site rules

2. I was just recently made a Global Moderator. Yaaaay~! *shifty eyes*

On the note of me becoming staff. Understand, absolutely nothing has changed in regards to how I will treat or address anyone. I know Escher has posted expectations, so, I will post a couple of my own here in this intro. ^_^

As stated, I'm a no bs guy in the ways of actually getting things done, when we're talking in a way that is definitely a staff to member manner, please remember this and give me this courtesy as well. I personally believe that the best way to succeed and understand is if we don't beat around the bush.

Respect, yeah, I know Escher mentioned it in the rules, but I'll mention it here too. Respect for me, is a two way street, give it to me and I give it to you. If I give it to you, I expect it given to me, and vice versa. This is, quite possibly, the ONLY thing, that can get under my skin right away, a lack of respect. I'm everybody's friend so long as you don't make me an enemy. So, let's skip the way of testing waters and keep things fun and civil folks, nobody is here to make enemies, only friends and a good time right? ^_^

So, that's all I've got folks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha   

Back to top Go down

Aloha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1